- Latest v2.1.3 Update is Win7, 8.1, 10 Compatible
- No more jammed printers and missed battery servicing reports
- Automatic filing system records battery serial number (if entered) and task code (charge or discharge)
- Printing can be accomplished from the file menu including charge/discharge plots and table dumps
- Text Capture of the charge/discharge plot information is available (file, view text capture) and a text editor allows the user to enter custom information
- Com port number is displayed on the main screen for applications where multiple CASP units are being operated on the same PC
- History function allows you to page forward (Ctrl +F) and backward (Ctrl +B) to view all completed charge/discharge plot within a service session
- The file name being currently viewed is shown on the top of the application window.
As the CASP generates consecutive printouts during a battery servicing function, each printout will be automatically saved in the “Captures” folder. If desired, any file can be loaded, and then saved under a different file name created by the user.
System Requirements: A PC with at least one serial (com) port, running Windows 7, 8.1, 10. A 25-pin male to 9-pin female RS-232 serial cable is required to connect your CASP to the PC.
The following CASP models and firmware is supported:
CASP/2000L, H and HM version 6.1
CASP/2500H version 7.0