BRU28-6 Trickle Charger
The BRU28-6 Battery Refresh Unit is a combination, six output, 28 volt DC power source and battery charger. The unit can provide regulated 28 volt DC input power to on-board aircraft emergency power supplies to maintain internal batteries using their internal charging circuitry or it can trickle, slow or float main and charge emergency battery packs during storage or maintenance.
The six independent output channels are rated for up to 28 volts and 2.0 amps of continuous output. Operating modes include 28 volt power supply, constant potential charge and constant current charge. Each output channel can be individually programmed by the user when using standard output cables or “smart cables” may be purchased which will automatically select the appropriate output mode when plugged into any of the six output channels.
- Trickle or Float Charge 6 main aircraft batteries simultaneously.
- Power Supply mode (28v) for emergency power supplies.
- Charge sealed-cell battery packs.
- Compatible with nickel-cadmium and lead-acid batteries.
- Connect up to six different batteries at once.
- Compatible with all supply voltages worldwide.
- User friendly programming for each independent channel.
- Smart cables are pre-programmed for specific applications.
13.0 inches, 13.02 (cm) wide 4.875 inches, 12.38 (cm) high 7.0 inches, 17.78 (cm) deep Weight: 5.5 Pounds, 2.495 Kg Case material: Aluminum
Input Voltage: 100 to 270 VAC, single phase Frequency: 47 to 63 hertz Current: 5 amps maximum
0-36.5 volts 0-2 amps per channel
-40F +159F (-40C +71C)
+32F +122F (0C +50C)
1 Year Factory Limited Waranty